26 Mar 2020
1. You are aware of the spread of corona virus and its imminent dangers. The whole world is being affected by the deadly virus. India has been able to control the onset of stage three for the time being, thanks to the timely steps taken by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, the Medical fraternity and the people of the country. This does not mean that corona virus has been eliminated. It can exponentially spread even now.
2. Our Hon’ble Prime Minister has advised all countrymen to observe self-discipline and strictly follow self quarantine. It is our paramount duty to follow this advice and ensure that there are no violations of this order for saving citizens from this calamity.
3. Indian Ex-servicemen Movement (IESM) has will extend full cooperation to the Govt to face this calamity. Firstly, IESM has extended its services and confirmed that IESM members are ever ready to help Civil Administration to confront this evil, whenever called to help.
4. IESM strongly feels that veterans must also contribute financially in supporting the Government to help the under-privileged, casual and daily labour and any other distressed sections of the Indian society.
5. IESM therefore requests all veterans to contribute to IESM to fight this calamity. IESM will transfer the donations received from 26 Mar to 15 Apr 2020 in Prime Minister Relief Fund.
6. Veterans are requested to generously contribute for this cause. Veterans are requested to send their contributions in IESM account.
7. Please donate generously and send your donations in cheque/ draft/ E-transfer in the IESM account. Payable to:
Indian Ex Servicemen Movement
A/C No: 06162000001330
IFSC Code- HDFC0000616
Sector 23A, Gurugram
Or, you can send it to our office address:
543, Sector 23,
Gurugram – 122017 (Haryana), INDIA.
Please mark it 'Donation for the Corona Emergency'
Please Donate generously and motivate others to do so.
Maj Gen Satbir Singh, SM (Retd)
Email ID: email@example.com
Note: Please circulate to maximum Ex-Servicemen.
(Source : Via e-mail)
Post a Comment