1. Indian Ex Servicemen Movement (IESM) thanks all Ex-Servicemen who have voluntarily donated funds to be spent at the discretion of Hon’ble Prime Minister to fight War on Corona Virus.
2. Total amount donated by Ex- -Servicemen with effect from 26 Mar 2020 to 23rd April 2020 at 10AM is Rs 14,93,001.00 a sum Rs 6999.00 have been added from IESM Account to make the donation of Rs 15,00,000.00 (Rupees fifteen lakhs only). Accordingly, Cheque bearing No 000072 dated 23 April 2020 payable to PM CARES for Rs 15,00,000.00 lakhs (Rupees Fifteen Lakhs only) donated by Indian Ex Servicemen Movement (IESM) has been deposited in PM CARES fund account. The transaction details are as under:-
PM CARES Fund Account
Rs 15,00,000 Lakhs
INDIAN EX-SERVICEMEN MOVEMENT (IESM) TO FIGHT TO WAR ON CORONA VIRUS
23 April 2020
Name of the Account
Name of the Bank
ICIC BANK LTD,SECTOR 23 GURUGRAM (HARYANA)-122017
3. A DO letter has been written to Hon’ble Prime Minister giving details of the donations by Indian Ex Servicemen Movement (IESM), on behalf of 24 lakhs ex-servicemen and 6.45 lakhs veer-naris, to fight war against CORONA Virus. Copy of the letter dated 23 April 2020 addsd to Hon’ble Prime Minister is enclosed herewith.
4. Ex servicemen are requested not to send any more donations to Indian Ex-Servicemen Movement (IESM) Account for the above purpose. Ex-Servicemen who want to donate fund to fight War on Corona Virus can donate in the fund as per their choice.
5. Thanking you so very much all the donors who have promptly responded to the call by Indian Ex-Servicemen (IESM) and voluntarily donated funds to showcase our solidarity with the Nations at this hour of National Calamity.
6. List of donors with amount is enclosed as per Appendix attached.
7. 80G receipts for Corona Donation will be issued as soon our office starts working after lifting lockdown.
Maj Gen Satbir Singh, SM (Retd)
Chairman Indian Ex Servicemen Movement (IESM) &
Advisor United Front of Ex Servicemen
Mobile: 9312404269, 01244110570
(Source : Via e-mail)
Post a Comment