The idea behind this blog is to educate/help/enlighten and not to create controversy or to incite. The opinions and views expressed on this blog are purely personal. Please be soft in your language, respect Copyrights and provide credits/links wherever possible.The blog team indemnifies itself of any legal issues that may arise out of any information/ views posted by anyone on the blog.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
INTRODUCTION OF COCO SCHEME FOR JCOs AND EQUIVALENT BY OIL COMPANIES
Mail received from DGR is given below for your information and necessary action, please
Those interested may approach this Directorate and register themselves so that their names can be forwarded as and when asked by DGR or uploaded on their web site or when asked by oil companies
-- Thanks and Regards,
Col.P.Ramesh Kumar (Retd)
Director, Sainik Welfare
1. Further to this office mail dated 07 Mar 2017.
2. You are requested to forward panels of willing and eligible Ex-Servicemen JCOs and equivalent ONLY directly to Oil Companies within the given time frame so as to cut down on the channels involved and reduce the time involved . A copy of the may be forwarded to DGR for information.
3. The same procedure is be followed in future too as and when Oil Companies requisitions are forwarded by this office in respect of JCOs (and equivalents).
4. The detailed policy letter will follow by hard copy in Dak.
5. It is requested that the names of the JCOs and equivalent of the three services who qualify to be Ex-Servicemen are so sponsored that no grant of dual benefit takes place.
1. COCO Scheme, which was earlier meant exclusively for ESM Officers, has now been extended to JCOs and equivalent. Details of the revised scheme are enclosed herewith. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FORWARD THE ENCLOSURES AND SHARE WITH ALL YOUR ZILA SAINIK BOARDS so that JCOs and equivalent can be benefitted.
भारतसरकार. र. मंालय
0515/DGR/COCO/Emp-III 07 Mar 2017
INTRODUCTION OF COCO SCHEME FOR JCOs AND EQUIVALENT
1 COCO Scheme, which was earlier meant exclusively for
ESM Officers, has now been extended to JCOs and equivalent. Details of the
revised scheme are available on the DGR website.
2. DGR is now required to draw panels of eligible and
willing JCOs and equivalent for the management of COCO outlets, to be forwarded
to the Oil Company for further necessary action at their end.
3. In view of the above, it is requested that the names of
eligible and willing ESM JCOs and equivalent who are registered with RSBs/ZSBs
may be forwarded after duly verifying their antecedents and seeking their concurrence.
The under mentioned guidelines may kindly be noted for compliance please:-
(i)Should be belowfifty nine (59) years of age at the
time of registration with ZSBs.
(ii)Should be registered within five (05) years of
release/ retirement from service.
(iii)Should be resident of the particular State in which
COCO facility is to be operated.
(iv)Should be able to provide Bank Guarantee as per Oil
(v)Should not have availed any other resettlement benefit
from DGR / RSB / ZSB earlier.
(vi)Should be below sixty (60) years of age at the time
of consideration for sponsorship.
4.The advertisement issued by the Oil Company along with
eligibility criteria in addition to Para 3(i)-(vi)will be uploaded on the DGR
website as and when received.
You are requested to take reference of the same by
checking DGR website from time to time.The format in which names of eligible
and willing ESM JCOs and equivalent are required to be forwarded to the DGR is
enclosed. Only panels strictly in the given
format in MS-Excel before the closing date will be
compiled and forwarded.
5. A suitable action within the date time frames is
SO to DGR
Dir, SE Dte -With a request to ensure compliance.
For the information of DGR please.
With a request to ensure compliance.
With a request to uploadOil Company
Management of COCO Retail Outlet
advertisements on DGR website
on priority please
========================================= (Source- Via Gp e-mail)