A copy of the letter sent to The Registrar of Companies on 22 May 2017 is attached to these minutes.
Brig CS Kamboj was unanimously nominated to head the Adhoc Committee with other GB members as members of the committee. Brig CS Kamboj will be the Coordinator of Adhoc Committee. He was also authorized to write to Registrar of Societies, Gurgaon, on all election issues.
- Cutoff Date for Members Joining IESM, who can participate in Elections: It was unanimously agreed that those
IESM members who become members till 30 June 2017, will be eligible to
cast their vote for the forthcoming elections.
- Casting of Votes: As per the MOA, it was unanimously decided that a member
desirous of voting has to personally come to the voting site and vote by
authorized ballot paper. No postal ballot or any other form of voting
will be permitted.
- The Posts for which Elections will be conducted: It was unanimously agreed that elections will be held for five appointment holders i.e.; Chairman, Vice Chairman, Gen Sec, Jt Gen Sec and Treasurer and 16 seats for GB members. There will be total 21 members in the new GB.
- Eligibility Condition for Elections: Eligibility conditions for members who wish to contest election must be clearly framed and sent as part of the notice for elections. Every IESM member would be free to contest election for anyone of the 21 posts for which elections are to be held. Conditions for filing nomination for the election will be framed by the Adhoc Committee and they will be included in the notice to be sent to IESM members.
- List of Members: Lt Gen Raj Kadyan asked that an updated list of members, as
existing now, must be shared with GB members. Wg Cdr CK Sharma confirmed
that updated list of members will be circulated soon (within a week).
Another list of IESM members, as on 30 Jun 2017, will be issued latest by 08 July 2017.
- Following Important Dates were unanimously agreed:
Wg Cdr CK Sharma, Treasurer, clarified that IESM accounts are being maintained as per standard rules of societies. Any member of GB or any member of IESM is free to check accounts anytime.
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org