1. We live in a nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg and Sim Card is free.2. Pizza reaches home faster than Ambulance and Police.3. Car loan @ 5% but education loan @ 12%.4. Students with 45% get in elite institutions thru quota system and those with 90% get out because of merit.5. Where a millionaire can buy a cricket team instead of donating the money to any charity. 2 IPL teams are auctioned at 3300 crores and we are still a poor country where people starve for 2 square meals per day.6. Where the footwear, we wear, are sold in AC showrooms, but vegetables, that we eat, are sold on the footpath.7. Where everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to follow the path to be famous.8. Assembly complex buildings are getting ready within one year while public transport bridges alone take several years to be completed.9. Where we make lemon juices with artificial flavors and dish wash liquids with real lemon.Think about THIS!
If you cross the The North Korean border illegally, you get ..... 12 years hard labour in an isolated prison .....
If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you get ..... detained indefinitely .....If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get ..... shot .....
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you get ..... jailed .....If you cross the Chinese border illegally, you get ..... kidnapped andmay be never heard of - again ....If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you get ..... branded as a spy and your fate sealed .....If you cross the Cuban border illegally, you get ..... thrown into a political prison to rot .....If you cross the British border illegally, you get ..... arrested, prosecuted, sent to prison and be deported after serving your sentence .....
if you were to cross the Indian border illegally, you get .....
1. A ration card2. A passport ( even more than one - if you please ! ) 3. A driver's license4. A voter identity card5. Credit cards6. A Haj subsidy7. Job reservation8. Special privileges for minorities9. Government housing on subsidized rent10. Loan to buy a house11. Free education12. Free health care13. A lobbyist in New Delhi , with a bunch of media morons and a bigger bunch of human rights activists promoting your cause.
14. The right to talk about secularism, which you have not heard about in your own country !
15. And of-course ..... voting rights to elect corrupt politicians who will promote your community for their selfish interest in securing your votes !!!
16. and right to fight election for MLA or MP Hats off ..... to the .....A. Corrupt and communal Indian politiciansB. The inefficient and corrupt Indian police forceC. The silly pseudo-secularists in India , who promote traitors staying hereD. The amazingly lenient Indian courts and legal system.E. WE self centered Indian citizens, who are not bothered about the dangersto our own country.F. The illogically brainless human-rights activists, who think that terrorists deserve to be dealt with by archaic laws meant for an era, whenhuman beings were human beings.
(SOURCE- VIA E-MAIL FROM BHARAT BHUSHAN GHAI, VET0
These anomalies are universal.ReplyDelete
After we got freedom Indian union was formed.Otherwise they were all individual (princely)states.Only 60 years passed.And we are all proud to be Indians.We got this freedom without sword and blood- NON violence.I do not what is it?.Saradar Vallabhai Patel united the scattered land mass not the hearts and it will never happen at least till my death.Mera Bharat Mahaan!!!ReplyDelete
Taken out from some election speech. If it happens here it happens everywhereReplyDelete
What is your recommendation to stop this. One stroke paint.ReplyDelete
Notification of 7th pay commission still pending by GOI' Just like judgement of Cat diliking of 33 years' noification to a long time pendingReplyDelete
Yes dears, this is India, but nowhere in the world, except at some remote and unknown island settlements- that could be there, India is the most liberal society.. let us thank our age old philosophy of life,rooted in `vasudhaiva kudumbakam`- the world is a family... thanks to the knowledge of upanishads !ReplyDelete
How long you will cling on to this false pride"`vasudhaiva kudumbakam`" and whoDelete
bothers about your Upanishads in day today life.
Be practical.When somebody hits you for no mistake of yours,and you are afraid and you do'nt hit him back ,then you get satisfied with Gandhian policy-non violence and Upanishads.
Its happen only in indiaReplyDelete
Yes...everything mentioned in this right....india has to get freedom the politiciansReplyDelete