Thursday, September 14, 2017
Points To Ponder
* If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
* Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?
* Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
* Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?
* Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
* Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
* The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims".
* 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
* If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
* Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.
* If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.
* If 2/2/22 falls on a , we'll just call it "2's Day". And yes, It does fall on a
(Source- Gp e-mail from Mahesh Khorana, Vet)