Thursday, November 16, 2017
FLASH NEWS. .OROP...AND A BREAK THROUGH..TALKS WITH GOVT..HOPEFULLY THE STALEMATE OVER AND SOLUTIONS FOUND..RGDS CDR SHARAN AHUJA SJA
MAJ GEN SATBIR SINGH (RETD) CHAIRMAN IESM MEETS RM TODAY 15 NOV 2017 IN HER OFFICE IN SOUTH BLOCK ...IN A CORDIAL AND POSTIVE.. ATMOSPHERE. MEETING LASTED ABOUT 30 MIN.. GEN SATBİR BROUGHT THE FOLLOWING. TO THE NOTICE OF THE RM..
* Actual OROP as approved by Two Parliaments.
* As per Approved Definition again By Two Parliaments. MOS Def gave out the same Definition on 02 Dec 2014 in Parliament.
* Implemented OROP has four Anomalies which need to be corrected.
* Mr Parikar worked out 8300 cr to implement full OROP. What has been implemented is Average Model of 5500 cr.The gap is only 2800 cr.
* Other issues briefly touched were
@ Widows pensions
@ Reservists "
@ Veterans Hospitals
@ Covenent Act
@ Disability Pensions..........
JUSTICE REDDY'S REPORT PENDING FOR OVER 13 MONTHS.
THE RM ASSURED OF NECESSARY ACTION AT THE EARLIEST.
IESM LOOKS FORWARD FOR A POSITIVE ACTION SOON.
Maj Gen Satbir Singh (Retd) Chairman IESM
Col NK Balakrishnan (Retd)
(SOURCE- VIA GROUP E-MAIL)