Friday, March 26, 2010

GOVT ORDERS ON NEW DA RATE (35%) WEF 1.1.10 RELEASED

ALL VETERAN BROTHERS MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT THE GOVT ORDERS ON REVISED DA RATES WEF 1.1.10 AT  35% OF BASIC PAY/PENSION, ARE RELEAED.
==================================
Ministry of Finance has issued the OM No: 1(3)/2010-E-II(B) dated 26.3.2010 for revising the Dearness Allowance applicable to Central Government Employees from 27% to 35% with effect from 1.1.2010. The said order issued in this connection says that the additional instalment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in Cash to all Central Government Employees. The arrears for DA for the months of January and February 2010 will be paid after the date of disbursement of salary for March-2010. These orders shall also be applicable to civilian employees paid from defence services. In regard to armed forces personnel and railway employees separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways respectively

KINDLY CLICK HERE TO VIEW D A ORDERS
=====================================
(SOURCE-G CONNECT)

1 comment:

  1. Sir,

    I will be grateful if any one gives me e mail address of Maj A K Dhanapalan whose efforts gave a benefit of Lacs of Rupees.I am grateful to him and pray for his long life and happiness .I wish to Have a drink with him if ever he comes to Delhi and health permitting if I go to Kerala.I am sure all the beneficiaries are with me in expressing their gratitude.You are a real hero and deserve a real honour for the act of brotherhood performed.I will like to know reaction of Mrs Dhanapalan on the day& before you filed this petition I am sure she deserves greater award for her cooperation and allowing you to spend for court fees etc.My Salute to her.

    ReplyDelete