Monday, June 19, 2017

MY WIFE’S GHOST :: POEM BY EX-SGT PARVEEN TUTEJA

Dear all, 

This poem is posted on the request of the author. Pl do not feel personal relating to your spouse. Just enjoy the poetic essence of the author. Thanks in advance. 

Blogger.
------------------------------------------------------

Wherever I go, My wife's ghost follows all the time.
While she was alive, She had all her time.
What does she want, now? I don't know!

While she lived, She had her full command.
What more, Does she want to show?
Why does she take me to her remand? I don't know!

I shiver with fear, when her ghost looks into my eyes.
It reminds the same fear, while she was alive.
Why so? I don’t know!

I try to visualize all this,and all I want to know.
Her ghost lives with me, Or do I live with her ghost?
I don't know!
---------------------------------------------------------

(Source- on request Via e-mail)

No comments:

Post a Comment