- Actual OROP Implementation, Govt has implemented one time increase in Pension and not Actual OROP.
- To stop Degradation and Downgradation of armed Forces.
- To restore status of Armed Forces as existed on 15 Aug 1947 in all respects.
- Unacceptable Delay in the Construction of National War Memorial at India Gate New Delhi.
- Delay in the Constitution of ESM Commission to be headed and membered by ESM.
- Enactment of Covenent Act of Defence Forces of India on the lines of UK and other democracies.
- Second career to retiree Def Personnel till the age of 60 Years through the Act of Parliament.
- Mandatory grant of three career Progressions to all Defence Personnel. Every Sepoy to retire and get pension and status of Naib Subedar in all respect as being granted to other Govt Services.
Sunday, October 22, 2017
EX SERVICEMEN MAHA RALLY ON 29 OCT 2017 AT JANTAR MANTAR NEW DELHI FROM 10 AM ONWARDS.
Dated: 20 Oct 2017
All Members of ESM PARIWAR are requested to attend the Rally. The aim of Rally is “to Discuss, Debate and Decide future Course of action for the Restoration of “Respect & Justice for soldiers:-
“ Sabhi ESM aapna Hath Hamare Hath mein do,
Hum Aapko Insaaf Dilayenge”
Maj Gen Satbir Singh, SM (Retd)
Advisor United Front of Ex Servicemen Jantar Mantar &
Chairman Indian Ex-Servicemen Movement (IESM)
Mobile: 9312404269, 01244110570
(Source- Via Gp e-mail)