11:53 AM (6 hours ago)
UNITED FRONT OF EX SERVICEMEN
NON IMPLEMENTATION OF OROP
RELAY HUNGER STRIKE AT JANTAR MANTAR NEW DELHI AND
- Relay Hunger Strike enters 20th Day today at Jantar Mantar New Delhi and at more than 50 locations across the country.
2. There is a tremendous response from not only the Sainik Samaj but also from the civilian brethren and the youth of the country for the cause of the “Soldiers”. Why the Govt has not yet implemented OROP, is the question everyone is asking.
3. May we request all members of the Defence Fraternity to reach Jantar Mantar New Delhi in large numbers to showcase solidarity to our cause? It is heartening to see senior officers have started visiting Jantar Mantar and are also taking part in the Relay Hunger Strike. On 1st July, 11 General Officers alongwith two ladies took part which included four Lt Gens (Ex AG and Dy Chief) and seven Maj Gens. 42 Regular Course (33 NDA) have informed that they, as a course will visit Jantar Mantar on . Brig Rawat alongwith three officers and 15 JCOs and ORs from Uttrakhand are sitting on Hunger Strike today. Jatha of 60 Officers, JCOs and ORs have started from Amritsar today morning for Jantar Mantar.
4. May we request all ranks, and our supporters to visit Jantar Mantar in large numbers? We specially request officers to come and motivate ESM sitting on Hunger Strike. All those who, due to any reason cannot come to Jantar Mantar are requested to organize Relay Hunger Strike at respective locations across the country.
5. Friends, we are executing the Agitation with the aim of getting, Justice to the Soldiers. OROP which had been sanctioned 15 months ago by the Govt has not been implemented.
6. Let us all join to strength the Protest Movement across the country.
“Heads, Hands & Shoulder………..Together”
Maj Gen Satbir Singh, SM (Retd)
Advisor United Front of Ex Servicemen & Chairman IESM
Mobile: 9312404269, 0124-4110570
(SOURCE- VIA E-MAIL)