Tuesday, January 17, 2017
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA ABSTRACT : G.O.MS NO.9 DATED 16.1.2017 ON PENSIONS – ALLOW THE FAMILIES OF RE-EMPLOYED MILITARY PENSIONERS TO DRAW TO DRAW DUAL PENSION I.E. FAMILY PENSION FROM MILITARY SIDE AND CIVIL SIDE - ORDERS ISSUED
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
PENSIONS – Allow the families of re–employed military pensioners to draw dual
pension i.e. family pension from military side and civil side-Orders Issued.
FINANCE (HRM.V) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 9 Dated: 16-01-2017
Read the following:-
1. OM No.01 (06)2010(D)/Pen/Policy) dated.17.01.2013.
2. U.O.No.4510/Ser.IV/A1/15 dated. 28-12-2016 of Home Department.
In the reference 1st read above, the Ministry of Defence, Government of India have issued orders to allow the families of re–employed military pensioners to draw family pension from military side and civil side.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Home Department has submitted a proposal on the lines of Government of India to allow the families of re-employed military pensioners to draw dual pension i.e. Family pension from military side and civil side duly deleting the Sub Rule 13 a (ii) & b of Rule 50 of Revised Pension Rules, 1980.
3. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby order to allow the families of re–employed military pensioners to draw Family pension for the service in civil department in addition to Family Pension from Government of India for defence service.
4. Necessary amendments to the Telangna Revised Pension Rules, 1980 in this regard will be issued separately.
5. The G.O.is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://goir.telangana.gov.in and http://finance.telangana.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All the Departments of Telangana Secretariat, Hyderabad.
The Principal Accountant General (Audit-I) Telangana, Hyderabad
The Principal Accountant General (Audit-II), Telangana, Hyderabad
The Accountant General (A&E), Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad
The Director of State Audit, Telangana, Hyderabad
The Director of Insurance, Telangana, Hyderabad
The Director of Works Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad
The Secretary to Governor, Telangana,Hyderabad
All Secretaries to Government in Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private Secretaries to all Ministers of Telangana
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges in
The Registrar, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana & State of Andhra Pradesh (with Covering Letters)
All the District Treasury Officers in the Telangana State
The Secretary, Telangana GENCO/TRANSCO, Hyderabad.
The General Manger, Telangana State Road Transport Corporation, Hyderabad.
All District Educational Officers,
All the District Development Officer.
All District Panchayat Officers.
All Secretaries of Zilla Grandhalaya Samsthas through Director of Public Libraries, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries of Agricultural Market Committees through Director of Marketting Telangana State., Hyderabad.
All Commissioners/Special Officers of Municipalities.
All Recognized service Associations.
The Director, Government Printing Press, A.P., Hyderabad for publication in the TelanganaGazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/SCs.
BY ORDER //
(SOURCE : VIA E-MAIL FROM DIRECTOR SAIL WELFARE, TELANGANA STATE)