The idea behind this blog is to educate/help/enlighten and not to create controversy or to incite. The opinions and views expressed on this blog are purely personal. Please be soft in your language, respect Copyrights and provide credits/links wherever possible.The blog team indemnifies itself of any legal issues that may arise out of any information/ views posted by anyone on the blog.
Thursday, December 24, 2015
PRESS RELEASE : OROP AS AT 1800 hrs 23 Dec 2015
Ram Jethmalani Fires First Salvo
1. Ram Jethmalani today wrote a letter to the RM to resolve the impasse over OROP.
2. He says in the letter that Mr Parikkar is one of the few ministers for whom he has great respect and that is the reason he is writing to him.
3. He advises Parikkar to use his clout with PM to fulfill his election promise and not be rattled by some bogey being raised of unbearable financial implications by some vested interests.
4. He further requests him to have talk with a senior def veterans and in case required he himself will join the parley if there is genuine desire to resolve the issue. Delay in this matter is doing great harm to the interest of the party, country and image of PM.
Shiv Sena Workers
5. Shiv Sena workers from Maharastra today visited Jantar Mantar to express their solidarity. They even volunteered to take up the case with PM.
6. Relay Hunger Strike entered the 192th day with one Vir Nari and 21 Sainiks participating from Khanna (Punjab) and Bhawani (Haryana).
Sainiks Surging Again at Jantar Mantar
7. It is encouraging to see the Sainiks again coming in large numbers at Jantar Mantar.